Non Resident Alien

This is a chronicle of my tragi-comic life as a foreigner in the United States. My official status when I started school in 2004, was that of a Non-Resident-Alien and that's where the title of the blog is from. My status has changed to Resident Alien since then. My personal experiences are a unique roller coaster mundane everyday experiences for locals, but unique from the eyes of a foreigner. I started this blog to share some of my experiences beginning my third year living in this country.

Friday, December 15, 2006

What better way to start the day


I just found out that I got an A+ in Gordon Tullock's class, and A- in Wagner's class. An elating end to a very turbulent semester. This will certainly pull my GPA out of the low 3.0s to atleast a mid 3.0s. Levy's results are not out yet, I hope to get atleast a B+ in his class which is not too bad.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home