Non Resident Alien

This is a chronicle of my tragi-comic life as a foreigner in the United States. My official status when I started school in 2004, was that of a Non-Resident-Alien and that's where the title of the blog is from. My status has changed to Resident Alien since then. My personal experiences are a unique roller coaster mundane everyday experiences for locals, but unique from the eyes of a foreigner. I started this blog to share some of my experiences beginning my third year living in this country.

Monday, October 05, 2009

Moon outside my window

I woke up to a round moon shining through my window. That has not happened since I left Pondicherry. I can already tell that the day is going to be beautiful. This Fall has been absolutely gorgeous. The weekend was incredible weather, and I could finally relax and stop stressing. I love Fall. I get to play my little game on the sidewalks where I try to walk by stepping only on fallen leaves. I love the crunch of the leaves, and try to find only leaves that crunch well. Its my leaf-crunching season. I remember last year around this time, leaves had pretty much turned colour and fallen in this area and Noah Gabe and I had to go up North into Pennsylvania to watch Fall colours. I will go next weekend to see the colours and hopefully Noah and Gabe will be around as well!!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home